July 23, 2012

15-Week Belly

Alrighty, folks, here's the first belly photo. It's not a great photo, but it'll serve its purpose. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and as I said in the last post, I am showing a bit. I think I'm still in the "is she pregnant or just fat?" phase, but I have the feeling that in another couple weeks I'll have reached the "definitely pregnant" point and there will be no question.

I've been feeling pretty good; I've had a bit more energy (though not as much as I was hoping to suddenly have when I reached my 2nd trimester). Aside from needing naps on the weekend and my clothes getting tighter and tighter, I have no complaints. I actually ordered a couple pairs of maternity pants because my regular pants have gotten so tight. In the morning they're ok, but as the day goes on my belly just gets bigger - I know, it's weird. Onward!

Bumpety-bump

4 comments:

  1. My belly gets bigger as the day goes on, too! Maybe I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone as thin as you, no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your bump is so cute, Melinda! Thanks for posting a pic for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are adorable.

    ReplyDelete