August 24, 2012

(Almost) 20-Week Belly

Since I will hit the 20-week mark tomorrow, I'm going to consider these photos a record of the midpoint of my pregnancy. Some days I look like I'm barely showing, and other days I look very pregnant. A coworker of mine has started referring to the baby as a 'turducken,' which made me laugh pretty hard because in a way it's sort of appropriate.

Now for belly photos (courtesy of Mike Scrivener - thanks, Mikey!):

20 weeks and counting!
Me looking 'very excited' about my belly


















Everyone has been so excited for us, and Matt and I appreciate it very much. We have such great friends and family and have received tons of support and encouragement. Thank you all for that.

2 comments:

  1. You are like the cutest pregnant woman ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete